Real Estate CRM

A Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software is a computer program that helps businesses manage their communications with customers. It often includes tools for storing, tracking and managing sales contacts, lead management, customer support, event management, email marketing and more. A comprehensive CRM system allows a company to centralize pertinent data on past interactions and transactions with current or prospective clients efficiently while supporting the entire customer life cycle.

What are CRM systems used for?

CRM is a term that has widely become synonymous with online marketing and email campaigns. Many companies will contract third-party providers to provide software solutions for basic aspects of email marketing, lead generation, social media management etc. However, in order for businesses to realise the full potential of CRM it is important that all customer information is stored within one centralised system so that it can be accessed by all departments within an organisation wherever they are based across the globe.

A company may choose to undertake more specific data analysis on certain types of customer interactions depending on its business needs and operations, such as:

Lead Generation

Gathering and storing customer details that may be of interest to the company in order for potential sales opportunities or revenue generation;


Analysing data gathered about customers (e.g., what they like, their buying habits) to make product suggestions tailored to individual needs;

Customer support

Keeping track of all conversations between customers and the company through email or social media in order to resolve any problems or answer queries;

Event management

Organising information about past events (planned, ongoing etc.) with related details such as participants, speakers etc.;


Gathering data on customer habits in order to suggest products they may be interested in.

What are the benefits of CRM?

There are many benefits to using a Real Estate CRM software, some of which include:

Improved customer relations

By centralising all information on interactions with customers an organisation can gain a better understanding of their needs and tailor product offerings to suit;

Increased efficiency and transparency

Processes such as lead management and email marketing can be streamlined and monitored for effectiveness with the assistance of advanced reporting tools offered by modern CRM solutions;

Tracking ROI

Real-time data analysis for business insights makes it is possible to measure performance against goals and identify areas that require improvement.